Job Number: 18354
Gregg Protection is a full time Security Company.
Full Time Armed Security Officer- $21.50 - $24.00/ Hour + Benefits PLUS $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Act 235 Certification Required
Experience Required Must possess a strong working history.
Monday - Friday Daylight
(Additional Locations and Shifts Maybe Required)
Summary: Full Time Armed Security Supervisor provides surveillance and protection of staff and visitors in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. In this role you will be responsible for safety meetings, scheduling, meeting with site management, detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, theft or other criminal behavior. A security supervisor must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators, writing reports, communication and have a keen eye to detail, and Training new hires. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation and communication. This position requires those familiar with an armed security detail in a business atmosphere.
Help us reach our goal of helping the company maintain excellent working conditions by keeping the facilities safe and problem-free!
- Safety Meetings
- Supervising staff
- Communication with Management
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as Security Supervisor with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/CPR
- Certified 235 required
- Reimbursement after one year of employment.
- GED/High School diploma minimum is required