680 WaltzMI Rd
Job Number: 18152
Pay Rate: 18.00
Gregg Protection is a full time Security Company.
Part Time Security Officer- $18 / Hour PLUS $500 Sign-On Bonus!
(Ruffsdale, PA 15679)
Experience Required Must possess a strong working history.
Monday & Tuesday- Night Shift
(Additional Locations and Shifts Available)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Summary: Full Time Armed Security Officer provide surveillance and protection of staff and visitors for the Westinghouse Electric Locations. In this role you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, theft or other criminal behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators, writing reports, communication and have a keen eye to detail. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation and communication. This position requires those familiar with an armed security detail in a business atmosphere.
Help us reach our goal of helping the company maintain excellent working conditions by keeping the facilities safe and problem-free!
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard or equivalent
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/CPR
- Reimbursement after one year of employment.
- GED/High School diploma minimum is required